We have several payment options available including all major credit cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer and Apple Pay.
We also offer a layby service for customers, this is an interest free service and if you'd like to explore the options available, please contact us.
Please be aware, Afterpay is not available to international customers at this time.
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal payments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and they’ll schedule automatic payments for you. So you can buy now and pay later. With millions of customers already using the Afterpay system, it's worth checking out. See more details on the product information or visit their website
Make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or $800 if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Unlucky online; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to us and it is accepted, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Unlucky online, using the returns form in Australia only.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
Shop now and pay later with zipPay! We have teamed up with zipPay to let you buy now and pay later for the items you love!
zipPay is a safe, simple & convenient payment option (powered by zipMoney) allowing you to make sure you never miss a style today & give you flexibility to pay over time for your purchases.
Key features and benefits:
> Shop without a credit card
> Flexible repayments - pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
> Reusable shopping account
> Easy sign up via Facebook or PayPal
> Always interest free
For more information see the links in the product information or visit the website https://zippay.com.au/
Each size is listed on the item product information, generally sizes are exact are listed in mm/cm and have equivalent dress sizes, but if you have a sizing question feel free to send us an email.
If you see something wonderful and its not in your size, please make contact and we will try our best to accommodate you.
As some garments are handmade or custom order, we do have a wait time for these products to be produced or to arrive.
If your order contains a 'dispatch time' drop down indicating a pre order, it means the item is on back order, or is waiting to be manufactured and will take the indicated days until dispatch. In general, pre-order items are shipped between one and two weeks.
Most in stock items will be dispatched within 24 hours but we do ask for you to allow up to 48 hours for dispatch in busy periods.
The current wait time for harnesses is 4 weeks, as they're made at the time of your order. In peak periods, the wait time can be 6 weeks. Please be aware of this when you place your order, we'll do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but as with most handmade items, this process is extensive. We dye, measure, pin, cut, sew, wash, dry, wrap and pack each harness by hand, this process does take time and we appreciate your understanding.
If an order has multiple items on it, we will wait until all items arrive or are made before we dispatch, but we will email you confirming the pre order and giving you the option of earlier dispatch for non handmade or pre-order items first. If you don't respond we will take it as you're happy to wait for everything to be dispatched together. Please contact us if you require any further information on this.
Everything is shipped with love from our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
LOST OR MISSING PARCELS
If an incorrect delivery address is provided at checkout we are not responsible for locating the parcel, and will not replace items sent to the wrong address, if it was provided by the customer at checkout.
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, we are not obligated to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
Should a parcel be returned to us undelivered, we will inform you of this and arrange a refund, deducting the shipping costs. You will then be notified to advise when the refund has gone through. Please be aware this process can take several weeks with international parcels.
If you have not received your parcel within the timeframes listed above, please contact your shipping provider. We do not have any additional information available, and will not replace missing parcels.
CANCELLATIONS/BACK ORDERS OR SUBSTITUTE ITEMS
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time, with sufficient reason. Reasons for cancellation of orders may be varied. If your order is declined, you will be made aware via email, with the reason stated as to why. If your order is cancelled a full refund of purchase price and shipping costs will be made.
Where possible we will send the items all together in one package, in some situations we may need to back order an item. This may be out of stock or supplier issues. We will notify you if this applies to you. Please allow up to 4 weeks for dispatch of back order items.
We reserve the right to substitute items within a different colour variation or style if the item you ordered is out of stock. We will undertake this process in consultation with you, however if you do not respond within 7 working days your item will be sent with the substitute.
SALE/OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
When we have sale items they tend to sell out very quickly. These item can be our own stock, imported or suppliers stock, therefore once they're gone, they're gone.
We have gift vouchers available online starting at $50.00aud, should you require a specific amount please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help. Please include the persons name and any message you'd like to leave as we customize vouchers before they're sent out to you.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, unfortunately we are not able to accept returns or exchanges.
In the rare event of a garment arriving to you in faulty condition, please email us immediately, with photographs and we'll do our best to immediately replace, or repair the item. If we're unable to do this, we'll refund you, less shipping costs for multiple item orders. Any returns or notifications of faults must be advised within 48 hours of receiving the parcel. Failure to do so will void any returns.
There are no returns on custom items. Please contact us before purchasing if you're unsure on sizes.
We're almost always available to offer assistance or answer queries (except for when The Bachelor is on, seriously who's he going to choose! Argh!) please keep in mind in busy periods we may not be able to reply immediately and time zones are sometimes a factor with responses, Australia's business hours are generally the rest of the worlds sleepy time, and vice versa. You can contact us directly through the website on the contact page.
We're often approached for samples, press and media queries. Feel free to contact us directly via email but please ensure you include all publication, media and/or relevant information upon contact so we can process your request without delay.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUERY THAT ISN'T COVERED HERE! WHAT DO I DO?
Feel free to email us via the contact page and we'll get back to you ASAP.