The Magic Wand Original
- Unit Price
Its name says it all – Original. The first. The wand that launched an entire category and a whole new world of pleasure. A true symbol of individuality that remains virtually unchanged since its debut, the Magic Wand® Original, and its legendary power are loved by millions.
The Magic Wand® Original’s six-foot cord plugs into the wall for continuous use and an OMG-worthy 6,000 RPM top speed. It features a soft, vinyl head for external massage, intuitive control that lets you select high or low power, and the protection of a one-year warranty.
Cosmopolitan Magazine called it the “little black dress” of massagers, and Time Magazine named it among the top ten “Most Influential Gadgets of All Time.” Even at 50 years old, the Magic Wand® is still turning heads as the most recommended and best-selling massage wand in America!
The Magic Wand Original weighs 1.2 lb, is made of hard plastic, and measures 12 in. long, 2.25 in. wide. The bulbous tennis ball-sized head vibrates at two speeds, 5,000 and 6,000 vibrations per minute. The power choices are selected via a redesigned switch that is more reliable and durable than before. The cord length is 6 feet and is designed for a U.S. 110-120V/60A power source. (This is not the rechargeable model.) The unit is not waterproof or even water resistant. But it's unrelenting power makes it the preferred method of getting the job done for millions of women.
- The authentic Magic Wand® Original that started it all
- A/C Corded Power (not rechargeable)
- Two power levels going up to 6,000
- Soft vinyl head
- Famous deep, rumbly vibrations
- Powerful, brushless motor & intuitive control
- Continuous plug-in power
- 1-year warranty
- Power source: 110 – 120 volts electrical outlet
- Brushless motor
- Two speeds: approx. 5,000 / 6,000 RPM
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: approx. 12” (length), 2 1/4” (head diameter)
- Cord length: 6 foot
- Plug type: US polarized
- ETL listed (proof of product compliance with North American safety standards)
- Registered with the FDA as a medical device